Experiment 1.0 Experiment 1.0

Groovy!

I liked the blob fight. That was crunk fo shizzle. It says in your profile you're 13 not 12!!! Busted! Anyway I liked it. Excellent shading too. Keep it up. I'd like to see a full length cartoon of justthose blobs fighting.
Tip: Use spellcheck.

FBI-06 responds:

Blob fight? Aw u mean at the beggining!
Well i just wanted to start with something crazy!

the russian the russian

Love the intro song

"who's that guy? It's the Russian" Very catchy, you should make a series.

simplecity responds:

thanks who knows this may not be the last time you see the russian

WTFTANX WTFTANX

You gave me a seizure!

You gave me a seizure! That was awesome!

LokiClock responds:

Seizures' from the sunlight, spammin' in the moonlight, having a wonderful time!

TANK DICK TANK DICK

BLAM!!!

no just joking. Don't delete my account plz. I guess I should get busy on TANKMEN 38! By the tie it's done that should be an accurate version number! BTW, who's this Lowell guy everyones talking about?

CB's Reloaded CB's Reloaded

What up CB!?

Hey did you ever check out that death metalI sent you for your film fest project? I don't think you did. (This is ryno, your myspace pal). You should have, It's awesome. See my game on front page? YAY! /portal/view/328874
PEACE OUT CB,
-badseed1 (ryno)

Lock shoots glock Lock shoots glock

Pure Shit!

keep THIS short and sweet.

I've got a good idea why this is not on the front page. This doesen't seem to have a point, the layout is boring, the sounds are boring, and the graphics are novice.

This crap isn't worth the load time.

[0/5]

-badseed :)

Charged responds:

This was made as a joke, idiot.

The path of fruits The path of fruits

Almost as not funny as the Clocks!

Some alright art though, you should focus on that area of talent.
-badseed

AppleLock responds:

Maybe I will

Marijuana Cigarets Marijuana Cigarets

Is that a bong rock?

that rock looks like a bong, seriously. Good job on the pack, shoulda been green instead of red though.
-badseed

Medical Marijuana Medical Marijuana

Fuck ya, so true.

If only the whole country thought like you... But no, lets declare war on the sick and the happy! Why? Because tobacco and alchohol revenue would drop dramatically. Pot can't be taxed if it grows in your backyard. More mexicans will migrate. Hemp could be used to FUEL YOUR VEHICLE (big no no). etc. etc. etc.
Good job man.